Economist. Interim manager. Strategic management consultant
Miguel Pérez de los Mozos, with 20 years’ experience, is interim manager and focuses on strategic development processes of companies and business units experiencing growth, entry into new markets, generational transitions or corporate restructuring.
With an initial procedure of strategic analysis, he has managed mergers/takeovers, business crises and start ups.
He has also managed the bilateral entry into new markets in Asia Pacific/European Union, through the company’s structural implementation, both directly and through representation or partners.
He is a professional member of the Ibero-American Institute of Interim Management.
He has been part of the globalpacta team since 2018.
- Bachelor in Economics and Business Studies. Complutense University of Madrid
- Bachelor of Law. Complutense University of Madrid
- Master of Advanced Studies in Information Sciences. Complutense University of Madrid
- Postgraduate in Foreign Trade. Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Responsible Tutor Professor of the Company Department. Vocational Training. Retamar School
- Associate Professor of Information Sciences. Complutense University of Madrid
- Internship Tutor of Political and Social Sciences. Complutense University of Madrid
Spanish and English.