These terms and conditions of use of the website establish the general regulations that govern the access, navigation and use of the content of this website, web page or portal.
The information contained on this website refers to the services provided by PACTA LEGAL S.L.P. This information is for informative purposes only and in no way constitutes a binding offer. PACTA LEGAL S.L.P. reserves the right to modify the information contained herein without prior notice.
Likewise, it reserves the right to modify the contents of the terms and conditions of this website. Therefore, the user must read it carefully on each occasion they intend to use the website, as it may have been modified.
The service provided through this website has a duration limited to the moment at which the user is connected to the website, or one of the services provided through it, as the case may be.
2. Terms and conditions of use
By accessing, navigating or using the website, the condition of user is understood. The user fully and unreservedly accepts the terms and conditions contained in this legal notice.
The user undertakes to use the website together with the services and content in accordance with applicable legislation, generally accepted uses, good faith and public order.
The user undertakes to not take any actions that could harm the website, close it down, overload it or deteriorate it in any way, or prevent other users from freely accessing, using or enjoying the website.
3. Intellectual Property, Industrial Property and Use of content
PACTA LEGAL S.L.P. holds the corresponding licence of use and exploitation rights of intellectual and industrial property of this website and all its contents (including but not limited to: texts, photographs and other audiovisual content, software, graphic design, etc.). Access to this website does not imply any type of waiver, transfer, licence or total or partial cession of said rights.
It is prohibited to reproduce, copy, reuse, distribute, exploit, publicly communicate, download files, email, transform, use, process or modify, totally or partially, the content included in this website for public or commercial purposes, without the express written authorization of PACTA LEGAL S.L.P.
The logo is a registered trademark for which PACTA LEGAL S.L.P is duly authorized to use. It is totally prohibited to reproduce or use it without written authorization.
A) LINKS TO OTHER EXTERNAL WEBSITES
PACTA LEGAL S.L.P. will not be held liable for any information on the World Wide Web not produced by PACTA LEGAL S.L.P. or not published under its name. The website may contain hyperlinks to other websites on the World Wide Web which are completely independent of this website. PACTA LEGAL S.L.P. shall in no way respond or guarantee, the exactness, sufficient or authenticity of the information supplied by any natural or legal person or entity, with or without legal status, through said hyperlinks.
B) EXTERNAL LINKS DESTINED TO PACTA LEGAL S.L.P WEBSITES
If any other website, user or entity wishes to establish a link with https://globalpacta.com/ this link must be subjected to the following terms and conditions:
- The link shall be directed to the main page or any of its sections. The link, in any case, shall be absolute and complete, leading the user in just one click to the URL of the main page or any of its sections. The link shall encompass the full extension of the screen of the portal https://globalpacta.com/
- Unless otherwise expressly authorised by PACTA LEGAL S.L.P., the website that makes the link may not copy or reproduce https://globalpacta.com/, include it as an integral part for their website, use macros, redirections or any other measure that could occult the origin of the information.
- It is prohibited to establish a link to https://globalpacta.com/ from websites that contain illicit, illegal, degrading or obscene content, contravening moral or public order.
- The service for accessing the website includes technical linking devices, directories and even search instruments that permit the user to access other internet pages and portals (hereinafter, ‘Linked Sites’).
In these cases, PACTA LEGAL S.L.P. acts as provider of intermediary services, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Service and shall only be responsible for the content and services provided in the Linked Sites insofar as it is effectively aware of any illegality without deactivating the link with all due diligence. In the event that a user considers that a Linked Site exists with illicit or inappropriate content, they can inform PACTA LEGAL S.L.P. by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, but under no circumstances will this notification imply that the relevant link will be deleted.
Under no circumstances does the presence of a Linked Site suppose the existence of any agreement with the controller or owner, nor any recommendation, promotion or identification by PACTA LEGAL S.L.P with the statements, contents or services provided on them.
PACTA LEGAL S.L.P. does not know the content and services offered by Linked Sites and therefore shall not be liable for any damages arising from the illegality, lack of quality, reliability, use, availability, error or usefulness of content and/or services provided by Linked Sites, nor for any other damages that are not directly attributable to PACTA LEGAL S.L.P.
5. Exclusion of liability
The responsibility for use of this Web Site corresponds solely and exclusively to the User.
PACTA LEGAL S.L.P. shall not be held liable under any circumstances for damages of any nature that may arise from:
- The unavailability, maintenance and operation of the Website or its services or content, as this requires third-party provision and services.
- Any errors or omissions of information published, as well as the lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Website or its services or content to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of Users.
Access to the Portal does not imply any obligation by PACTA LEGAL S.L.P. to control the absences of viruses or any other harmful elements. It is solely the responsibility of the User to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programmes. PACTA LEGAL S.L.P. shall not be held responsible for any damages occurred to computer equipment belonging to Users or third parties as a result of, or during the use of, the Website.
This Legal Notice is governed in each of its points by The General Data Protection Regulation (EU).
These Terms and Conditions of Use were last updated in October 2018.